Our Bishop has mandated that as of May 4th parishes can begin public masses as long as strict guidelines are maintained.
However, the faithful continue to be dispensed from the Sunday mass obligation through Sept. 11, 2020. Those who are at risk because of underlying health issues or who are over 60 are strongly encouraged to avoid the risk of attending public masses. You may view the week end mass HERE.
For your convenience and so that everyone may be accommodated the Sunday liturgy will be celebrated at 5:30 on Thursday evening, 7:15 & 10:45 am on Sunday morning.
GUIDELINES FOR ATTENDING A PUBLIC MASS:
1. Anyone who is symptomatic or who has been exposed to another with the virus within 14 days are not permitted to attend.
2. Everyone over two years of age must wear a mask and maintain distancing from other individuals or families when entering and leaving the church.
3. Enter the open pews , be willing to adjust so that others can enter, maintaining distancing.
4. While in your pew you may remove your mask if you choose.
5. Remain in your pews for Holy Communion. The Eucharist will be brought to you. You must receive the Eucharist in your hand.
6. At the end of mass you will be directed to leave with your mask on beginning with the last pew and working toward the front.
7. A basket will be available for you to drop your monetary offering.
Faith is more than religion. It's about a relationship between a person, God and the community. Together, we make faith worth living.
Build a grateful, faithful, family community that prays together, grows together and together serves one another and the extended community as Jesus serves us.
Shine in the love of God's grace every day.
Everyone is welcome at St. Bonaventure Church. It's our mission to help you explore your relationship with God and improve those meaningful relationships in your family life and community. Join us each Sunday and experience the warmth of faith and strength of our community.
You can now make your Sunday offering electronically. It saves time for you and you don't have to worry about forgetting or losing your envelope. Go to the electronic giving page and click on eletronic giving ACH. For security purposes your completed ACH form needs to be turned in personally to the rectory. Print and include a cancelled check or deposit slip.
Love and acceptance of all people by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Check Bulletin for Mass or Meeting schedule
St. Bonaventure Church is always open for your private prayer and visits to the Blessed Sacrament
See Bulletin for verification of weekday and weekend Mass times.
Fr. Kelechi Uzuegbu is our new pastor on July 1. Please remember to pray for both priests and parishes in this transition.